Make standalone crystal report after establishing the connection with Hana server
Stand alone crystal report using sap Hana connection:-
Make standalone crystal report after establishing the connection with Hana server. In this post how to Making Stand alone crystal report using sap Hana connection. For making the connection and creating the report you must have two things:-
1-SAP Crystal Report
3-SAP HANA Server
Now you need to go through these steps:
- Go to Start->All Programs->SAP Business One->SAP Crystal Report For SAP Business One.
- When you will click on the bold underlined text. You will get the following screen of crystal report with start page through this screen you can open existing report make the new report and it also shows recent report made by you
- Now go to File->New ->Standard Report
- Now you will get screen Standard Report Creation Wizard through which you can make new connection with sap hana server.
- Once you have the Standard Report Creation Wizard then you need to click onCreate New Connection->ODBC(RDO) then you will get ODBC (RDO) screen.
- Once you have put the connection string and pressed the next button then you will get next screen on which you will have to pass the server as ip address , UserId and password what you have given.
- Once you have passed server authentication and pressed finished then you will get Standard Report Creation Wizard and select table ,view or procedure or can add command.
- Now I have clicked on command for adding the hana query and will get Add Command To Report window . There you can make your query but i have made a simple query and you can create a parameter after pressing on create button on right corner of the window